Belarus Heritage and Family Roots Tours
By certified guide-interpreter Juliana Mikolutskaya+375(44)532-32-72 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org FB group: Belarus: Heritage, Roots, Ancestry FB Page: Jewish Museum in Minsk Web: Jewish museum in Minsk IG: @privateguideminsk @minskjewishmuseum
• We offer individual and group tailored trips to the Jewish shtetls of Belarus.
• We will help you to work out the most suitable schedule for you or your family to your destination point.
• A certified guide (interpreter) will assist you during your stay in Belarus.
- Airport pickups
- General tips: passing the border control, necessary documents, tips to be like a local when you travel alone, assistance in booking the tickets and choosing the places to go out
- Professional guiding services
- We offer you a comfortable brand new sedan car with a driver who will take care of you during the whole trip. A comfortable big bus/minibus/minivan for the groups will be also available upon request.
• Genealogic research assistance before your arrival.
Jewish Religious tours:
• visiting main yeshivot of Belarus – Radun, Mir, Baranovichy, Volozhin
• visiting graves of famous Tzadikim and spiritual leaders: Hofetz Khaim (Radun), Rabbi Yeruchem Leibowitz (Mir), Abraham Tzvi Kamai (Mir), Aaron Perlin (Pinsk), Tzvi Hirsh Baal Shem Tov (Pinsk), Mordehai Lyakhovicher (Stolin), etc.
• visiting famous synagogues of Belarus: Grodno Choral synagogue, Mir Shulgoif, Minsk synagogues
Jewish Cultural tours: we offer you visiting various places connected with Jewish life in Belarus:
• Minsk Jewish city tour (4 hours, car/guide included)
• visiting Vitebsk, homeland of Marc Chagall (museum and city tour)
• visiting Grodno (once the biggest Jewish community center with an ancient synagogue and the cemetery)
• visiting Haim Soutine museum in Smilovichy
• visiting Bobruisk (biggest Jewish community center with rich Jewish architectural heritage)
• your family shtetl tour: transfer to the shtetl, seeing famous Jewish places on the way
Jewish Shoa trips: taking you to the places of mass extermination of Jews during the WW2
- Camps, ghettoes, holocaust memorial places all over Belarus. Trans border car tours – a possibility to take you to Poland and Lithuania to get acquainted with the nearest Jewish heritage places:
- Vilnius Jewish city tour (Lithuania)
- Warsaw Jewish city tour (Poland)